Subic Park Hotel
Cozy and charming, Subic Park Hotel is a boutique hotel with a unique country home atmosphere that offers guest an excellent combination of charm, peace and quiet, and a convenient position from which to explore Subic Bay!
Discover a new level of hassle free vacation with our homey, down-to-earth interiors, and attention to top notch Filipino hospitality. Every corner, from the reception area to the hallways, the decorations and ornaments are personalized, while rooms are intricately styled to give a more homey experience.
Horizon Restaurant, our on-site – beach front resto has a magnificent view of Subic Bay’s famous waters. Authentic Filipino cuisines are made fresh every day! Sumptuous breakfast, lunch, merienda and dinner, are crafted passionately by skilled chefs for a very reasonable price.
Take a plunge in the hotel's beach side swimming pool where you can relax and unwind while enjoying a picture perfect panoramic view of Subic Bay. Comfortably located just along the Waterfront Road area, only a few minutes away from the shopping centers, Duty Free shops, and famous Theme Parks so guests can simply drop their beach bag while they’re in between activities, hang around and enjoy all that Subic Bay has to offer!
US GOV'T PER DIEM PACKAGE4,830 incl. taxes and fees
We Salute you!
SUBIC PARK HOTEL warmly welcomes the US Government and Military travelers with our guaranteed Per Diem Packages. Enjoy your hard-earned per diem with our exclusive hotel rates, special hotel privileges, and our convenient and func central district location.
Offering all the comforts and conveniences of home; Active Federal government employees and U.S. military employees may avail this package for short, long and extended hotel stays.
--- Management ---
Rooms & Rates
Standard Queen2,450 incl. taxes and fees
Standard Twin2,450 incl. taxes and fees
Deluxe Queen3,150 incl. taxes and fees
Deluxe Twin3,150 incl. taxes and fees
Ocean Front Twin3,650 incl. taxes and fees
Family Room4,450 incl. taxes and fees
Welcome to Subic Park Hotel!
Weâ€™re happy to see you, and we want you to enjoy your stay with us. Thatâ€™s why we ask all of our guests to follow these simple rules, so that we can help to ensure that everyoneâ€™s experience is a positive one. Itâ€™s all about making pleasant happy memories of your vacation in Subic Bay â€“ so that youâ€™ll come back and see us again!
1. For your safety, throughout your stay, please ensure you lock your door at all times - when leaving the room and while inside your room
2. The hotel is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Any valuables, including cash, should be stored in a safe deposit box (available through the front desk).
3. Items deposited or left at the Hotel will be kept for a period of 3 months after which they will be deemed as having been discarded and disposed of appropriately by the Hotel.
4. Guests are requested not to bring into or use appliances for heating or cooking in the rooms
5. Throwing, dropping, or in any way propelling any items and/or liquids from hotel windows, balconies or walk ways is strictly prohibited. Glass bottles or containers are prohibited in rooms.
6. Guests are requested not to bring any food into the room.
7. Please keep the volume down on any television, radio, audio system or musical instrument, so that it is not audible from outside the room when the door is closed. The hotel reserves the right to require these items to be turned off if they are disturbing other occupants of the house.
8. While we will make every attempt to ensure that you keep the same room for the duration of your stay, we reserve the right to require you to move to another guest room at short notice. Such a move might be necessary if another guest has health or mobility problems requiring them to be in a more accessible location, etc.
9. Guests are asked not to move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decoration without the consent of the hotel management.
10. Possession and/or use of firearms and drugs are strictly prohibited.
11. Pets / animals are not allowed in hotel guest rooms and in hotel premises.
12. Hotel Swimming pool is open only to registered hotel guests. Swim at your own risk; no lifeguard duty at any time. Pool hours 6:00am â€“ 12:00 midnight.
13. Horizon Restaurant is open from 6:30 am â€“ 10:00 pm.
ALL ROOMS NO COMPLIMENTARY MEAL included effective October 17,2016
(Early check-in is subject to room availability upon your arrival to the hotel and it may come with succeeding charges).
Check-out: 12:00 NOON
Extra person is charged 200 without extra bed.
Extra person is charged 475 with extra bed.
You may also be charged additional fees according to the following schedule:
Cancellation up to 4 weeks before check-in: Non-Refundable Fee.
Cancellation up to 2 Weeks before Check in:The value of 1st Night's Stay.
Cancellation up to 48 Hours before Check in: Full value of the booking.
No Show, without cancellation: Full value of the booking
*Online reservation will be cancelled by the Management after 6pm unless with time indicated at the reservation.
*In case of postponement, the hotel must be notified in writing not later than 7 days before the event. The hotel will charge the full package cost for invalid cancellations, late postponement or no show.
Accepted Credit Card
Facilities and Services
General, Services, Foods
Sports and Activities
Internet and Parking
General, Services, Foods
Sports and Activities
Internet and Parking
View Hotel Images
Moonbay Marina, Waterfront Road Subic Bay Freeport Zone Olongapo, Zambales, Philippines
Subic Park Hotel is a boutique hotel situated in the central district of Subic Bay Freeport Zone along Moonbay Marina, Waterfront Road.
How to get here
Subic Bay Freeport Zone is 110 kilometers north of Manila, less than 3 hours drive from the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX). Travel along the SCTEX to Subic Freeport. After passing through the SCTEX, drive all the way to Rizal Highway, turn left up to Manila Avenue all the way to Waterfront Road, then turn left going to Moonbay Marina compound heading towards Subic Park Hotel just along the road.
Victory Liner can also provide regular transport air-con bus services to Olongapo City from Pasay or Caloocan terminals. A short jeepney ride or taxi takes you from the Victory Liner terminal in Olongapo City to the Freeport where a taxi can take you directly to Subic Park Hotel.
Why book with us?
- Exclusive offers only on our website
- Lowest Rate Guaranteed
- Instant Confirmation Online
- Secured payment processing
- Free support before and after booking
All fields are required.